- Current Staff
- School Governors
- Collabrative Working
- Sports Premium
- British Values
- Pupil Premium
- Charging and Remissions
- Accessibility Plan 2015-2020
- Homework Policy
- Maths Calculation Policy
- Attendance Policy
- Sex and Relationship Education Policy
- Behaviour Policy
- Anti-Bullying Policy
- Safeguarding Policy
- School Complaints Procedure and Policy Sept 2015
- Performance Data
Accessibility Plan 2015-2020
The SEN and Disability Act 2001 extended The Disability Discrimination Act 1995 (DDA) to cover education. Since September 2002, the Governing Body has had three key duties towards disabled pupils, under Part 4 of the DDA:
- not to treat disabled pupils less favourably for a reason related to their disability;
- to make reasonable adjustments for disabled pupils, so that they are not at a substantial disadvantage;
- to plan to increase access to education for disabled pupils.
The Plan sets out the governor’s proposals to increase access to education for disabled pupils in the three areas required by the planning duties set out in the DDA:
- to increase the extent to which disabled pupils can participate in the school curriculum;
- to improve the environment of the school to increase the extent to which disabled pupils can take advantage of education and associated services;
- to improve the delivery to disabled pupils of information which is provided in writing for pupils who are not disabled.
This Accessibility plan has been developed in consultation with the LEA, staff and governors of the school and covers the period from September 2015 - September 2020.
A full copy of the plan can be found here.