- Hedgehogs Curriculum 2016-2017
- Home-School link
- Letters and Sounds
- Early Learning Goals
- Rabbits - Year 1
- Rabbits Curriculum 2017-2018
- South Angle Farm Trip
- Resources for home
- Squirrels - Year 2
- Autumn 1
- Autumn 2
- Spring 1
- Squirrels Curriculum 2017-2018
- Foxes - Year 3
- Foxes Curriculum 2017-2018
- Science week - March 2018
- World Book Day 2017
- Pizza making - June 2017
- Chocolate making - July 2017
- Science Session at Newmarket Academy - July 2017
- Healthy dessert making - July 2017
- Tesco Farm to Fork Trail - July 2017
- Pirate Day - Sept 2017
- Rainforest Home Learning Projects - Autumn 2017
- Braintree District Museum trip - Jan 2018
- Owls - Year 4
- Owls Class Visit to Bewilderwood
- Introduction to Italy-Making Pizza!
- Learning About the Digestive System
- Year 4 Visit to the National Horseracing Museum, September, 2017
- What's in Your Lunchbox? Year 4 Visit to Newmarket Academy, October, 2017
- Owls Curriculum 2017-2018
- Learning Resources
- Bats - Year 5
- Bats Curriculum 2017-2018
- Badgers - Year 6
- Badgers Curriculum 2017-2018
Welcome to Year 3 Fox class!
Hi, my name is Miss White and I am the Year 3 Foxes class teacher.
Please come back and visit our page to keep up to date with what we get up to throughout the year.
Please feel free to come in and talk to me after school or email me(Louisa.White@paddocks.suffolk.sch.uk) whenever you need to.
We will be learning lots of exciting things this year and our learning themes for the Spring term are World War 2 and China.