- Current Staff
- School Governors
- Collabrative Working
- Sports Premium
- British Values
- Pupil Premium
- Charging and Remissions
- Accessibility Plan 2015-2020
- Homework Policy
- Maths Calculation Policy
- Attendance Policy
- Sex and Relationship Education Policy
- Behaviour Policy
- Anti-Bullying Policy
- Safeguarding Policy
- School Complaints Procedure and Policy Sept 2015
- Performance Data
Pupil Premium Funding
The Department for Education (DfE) now provides additional funding, known as Pupil Premium, to support specific groups of pupils aged between 5 and 16 years, who may be disadvantaged.
Schools currently receive:
- £1320 for each pupil who is having, or has had, Free School Meals at any time in the past 6 years
- £1900 for each Looked After Child
- £300 for each Service Child
Schools can decide how the Pupil Premium is spent, since they are best placed to assess what additional provision should be made for the individual pupils within their responsibility.
Pupil Premium reporting
'Schools, headteachers and teachers will decide how to use the Pupil Premium allocation, as they are best placed to assess what additional provision should be made for individual pupils.' (DFE website)
Paddocks Primary School receives a Pupil Premium Grant for each child who is entitled to receive Free School Meals or who has been entitled to over the last six years, and for any ‘Looked After Children’.
We are required to publish online information about how we have used the premium.
We aim for every single one of our pupil premium funded children to reach at least national expectations in all areas. As a minimum, we want this group to achieve above the level at which all non-disadvantaged pupils nationally achieve. We also want the attendance of our pupil premium funded children to exceed the attendance of all non-disadvantaged pupils nationally.
The amount of pupil premium allocation for the current financial year - £43,560
- The summary of the main barriers faced by eligible pupils and how the allocation is to be spent to address those barriers 2017/18
- Outcomes 2016/17
- Spending 2017/18
- The summary of the main barriers faced by eligible pupils and how the allocation is to be spent to address those barriers 2016/17
- Outcomes 2015/16
Date of the next review of the strategy: June 30th 2018