- Early Learning Goals
- Home-School link
- Hedgehogs Curriculum 2016-2017
- Letters and Sounds
- Rabbits - Year 1
- Resources for home
- South Angle Farm Trip
- Rabbits Curriculum 2017-2018
- Squirrels - Year 2
- Squirrels Curriculum 2017-2018
- Spring 1
- Autumn 1
- Autumn 2
- Foxes - Year 3
- Healthy dessert making - July 2017
- Braintree District Museum trip - Jan 2018
- Tesco Farm to Fork Trail - July 2017
- Foxes Curriculum 2017-2018
- Pirate Day - Sept 2017
- Rainforest Home Learning Projects - Autumn 2017
- World Book Day 2017
- Pizza making - June 2017
- Science Session at Newmarket Academy - July 2017
- Chocolate making - July 2017
- Owls - Year 4
- Year 4 Visit to the National Horseracing Museum, September, 2017
- Owls Class Visit to Bewilderwood
- Learning Resources
- What's in Your Lunchbox? Year 4 Visit to Newmarket Academy, October, 2017
- Owls Curriculum 2017-2018
- Introduction to Italy-Making Pizza!
- Learning About the Digestive System
- Bats - Year 5
- Bats Curriculum 2017-2018
- Badgers - Year 6
- Badgers Curriculum 2017-2018
Rabbits - Year 1
Hello everybody and welcome to Rabbits - Year 1.
My name is Miss Poole and I am the Rabbit Class teacher. Please feel free to look around the class area of the website as there is lots of useful information available.
Our topic for the first half of the spring term is 'The Stories People Tell.' We will be learning about a wide variety of traditional tales from around the world as well as creating story maps and even writing our own stories.
As part of our Mathematics Mastery work for the first half of the spring term, we will be learning about time, including the days of the week, the months of the year as well as identifying o'clock and half-past times on an analogue clock. We will also tackle subtraction equations and compare numbers to fifty.
P.E will continue to be held on a Tuesday morning and this half-term we are very much looking forward to taking part in weekly Balanceability lessons that are held on Monday morning.
Homework will consist of weekly spellings with a half-termly phonics paper sent home towards the end of each half-term to use as revision. The children will also have reading books, maths games and a library book. Each term a homework project will be set based on the topic the children are learning about at the time.
If you have anything you would like to discuss with me, please come and see me at the start or the end of the school day. Alternatively, you can email me at email@example.com.
Thank you for taking the time to find out about Rabbit Class and for your continued support, it is very much appreciated.