- Current Staff
- School Governors
- Collabrative Working
- Sports Premium
- British Values
- Pupil Premium
- Behaviour Policy
- Charging and Remissions
- Safeguarding Policy
- Sex and Relationship Education Policy
- Maths Calculation Policy
- Homework Policy
- Attendance Policy
- Anti-Bullying Policy
- Accessibility Plan 2015-2020
- School Complaints Procedure and Policy Sept 2015
Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND)
Paddocks Primary School believes that all pupils should be respected and valued, we strive to ensure that all pupils:
- have a wide and balanced curriculum which is differentiated to meet individual needs;
- can learn and make progress according to their own individual development trends;
- have equal access to resources, provision and intervention as needed;
- are assessed using appropriate assessment tools and guidelines.
Special Education Needs provision is education or training that is extra to or different from that made generally available for others of the same age. This means provision that goes beyond the differentiated approach and learning arrangements normally provided as “quality first teaching”. It may take the form of additional support from within or require involvement of specialist staff or support service.
Our school has a dedicated Special Educational Needs Co-ordinator who is responsible for the management of provision and or support for identified pupils with SEND. They also provide support and coach teachers and other staff to enable them to provide appropriate assessment and learning provision for children in their class with SEND.
As from September 2014 all teachers are teachers of SEND pupils and as such provide quality first teaching which takes account of the particular needs of all pupils with SEN within the classroom.
Our SEND local offer document is available here.