- Current Staff
- School Governors
- Collabrative Working
- Sports Premium
- British Values
- Pupil Premium
- Behaviour Policy
- Charging and Remissions
- Safeguarding Policy
- Sex and Relationship Education Policy
- Maths Calculation Policy
- Homework Policy
- Attendance Policy
- Anti-Bullying Policy
- Accessibility Plan 2015-2020
- School Complaints Procedure and Policy Sept 2015
The purpose of Paddocks Primary School’s safeguarding policy is to provide a secure framework for the school in safeguarding and promoting the welfare of those pupils who attend our school. The policy aims to ensure that:
- All our pupils are safe and protected from harm.
- Other elements of provision and policies are in place to enable pupils to feel safe and adopt safe practices;
- Staff, pupils, governors, visitors, volunteers and parents are aware of the expected behaviours’ and the school’s legal responsibilities in relation to its pupils.
Click on Safeguarding Policy to find out more and read our safeguarding policy.