- Letters and Sounds
- Hedgehogs Curriculum 2018-2019
- Early Learning Goals
- Home-School link
- Rabbits - Year 1
- South Angle Farm Trip
- Resources for home
- Rabbits Curriculum 2018-2019
- Squirrels - Year 2
- Squirrels Curriculum 2018-2019
- Foxes - Year 3
- Science Session at Newmarket Academy - July 2017
- Pirate Day - Sept 2017
- Foxes Curriculum 2018-2019
- Rainforest Home Learning Projects - Autumn 2017
- Science week - March 2018
- Tesco Farm to Fork Trail - July 2017
- Healthy dessert making - July 2017
- Chocolate making - July 2017
- World Book Day 2017
- Pizza making - June 2017
- Braintree District Museum trip - Jan 2018
- Owls - Year 4
- Science Sessions with Year 4 at Palace House
- Year 4 Visit to the National Horseracing Museum, September, 2017
- Learning About the Digestive System
- Learning Resources
- Introduction to Italy-Making Pizza!
- What's in Your Lunchbox? Year 4 Visit to Newmarket Academy, October, 2017
- Owls Curriculum 2018-2019
- Owls Class Visit to Bewilderwood
- Fun with Science at Newmarket Academy, October, 2018
- Year 4 Active Planet
- Bats - Year 5
- Bats Curriculum 2018-2019
- Badgers - Year 6
- Badgers Curriculum 2018-2019
Rabbits - Year 1
Hello everybody and welcome to Rabbits - Year 1.
My name is Miss Poole and I am the Rabbit Class teacher. Please feel free to look around the class area of the website as there is lots of useful information available.
Our topic for the second half of the summer term is 'Seaside' and we will be learning about the seaside.
As part of our Mathematics work for the second half of the summer term we will be learning about place value of larger numbers.
P.E will continue to be held on a Tuesday morning and this half-term we are very much looking forward to continuing working on athletics.
Homework will consist of weekly spellings and phonics. The children will also have reading books, maths games and a library book. Our homework project will be issued soon.
If you have anything you would like to discuss with me, please come and see me at the start or the end of the school day. Alternatively, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for taking the time to find out about Rabbit Class and for your continued support, it is very much appreciated.