- Home-School link
- Letters and Sounds
- Early Learning Goals
- Hedgehogs Curriculum 2018-2019
- Rabbits - Year 1
- Resources for home
- Rabbits Curriculum 2018-2019
- South Angle Farm Trip
- Squirrels - Year 2
- Squirrels Curriculum 2018-2019
- Foxes - Year 3
- Foxes Curriculum 2018-2019
- World Book Day 2017
- Pizza making - June 2017
- Chocolate making - July 2017
- Science Session at Newmarket Academy - July 2017
- Healthy dessert making - July 2017
- Tesco Farm to Fork Trail - July 2017
- Pirate Day - Sept 2017
- Rainforest Home Learning Projects - Autumn 2017
- Braintree District Museum trip - Jan 2018
- Science week - March 2018
- Owls - Year 4
- Owls Curriculum 2018-2019
- Learning Resources
- Owls Class Visit to Bewilderwood
- Introduction to Italy-Making Pizza!
- Learning About the Digestive System
- Year 4 Visit to the National Horseracing Museum, September, 2017
- What's in Your Lunchbox? Year 4 Visit to Newmarket Academy, October, 2017
- Fun with Science at Newmarket Academy, October, 2018
- Science Sessions with Year 4 at Palace House
- Bats - Year 5
- Bats Curriculum 2018-2019
- Badgers - Year 6
- Badgers Curriculum 2018-2019
Rabbits - Year 1
Hello everybody and welcome to Rabbits - Year 1.
My name is Miss Poole and I am the Rabbit Class teacher. Please feel free to look around the class area of the website as there is lots of useful information available.
Our topic for the first half of the spring term is 'The Stories People Tell' and we will be learning about different stories from across the world.
As part of our Mathematics Mastery work for the second half of the autumn term we will be learning about number bonds, shapes and place value.
P.E will continue to be held on a Tuesday morning and this half-term we are very much looking forward to working on controlling objects.
Homework will consist of weekly spellings. The children will also have reading books, maths games and a library book. Our homework project will be issued after half-term.
If you have anything you would like to discuss with me, please come and see me at the start or the end of the school day. Alternatively, you can email me at email@example.com.
Thank you for taking the time to find out about Rabbit Class and for your continued support, it is very much appreciated.